Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lazy + Fat = Me

Many of my friends have started their college life, some of them have started working part time jobs and i? Well, i've chosen to go Form 6. So i'm still waiting for my SPM result. Ever since SPM ended, i've been telling myself to get a part time job but it'll be only after Chinese New Year because i wanted to relax and hang out with my friends. Yes, i did relax and go out with my friends. But now, most of my friends are all so packed with their studies(college) and some of them have already started working.

So my daily routine now is waking up after 9.00am, picking up my sister from school, sending her to her tuition classes and picking her up again and doing some housework. Yeah, i know i've got a very dull life. And some may say that i'm a lazy bum. Haha!

To prevent myself from getting more lazy, i called up an agent company few days ago, hoping to get a job. I got good respond from that company and i'm scheduled to go for an interview on this Friday in Damansara. I'll be going there by train and bus. Anyone wanna follow? =D I'll be most probably working as a promoter in any supermarkets in Klang. =)

I've been eating a lot these days. My appetite is really good and i get hungry very fast. Many said it's good but i don't think so because consuming a lot of fats and carbohydrate without exercising may lead to OBESITY! Getting fatter isn't in my new year's resolution list. So i went to the RKC's gym today in the afternoon. It's been long since i last hit the gym. There were a few uncles and aunties in the gym and all the treadmills were occupied by them. So i used the fitness cycle first for about 20 minutes. After that, used the dumbbells while waiting for my turn to use the treadmill. When it was my turn to use the treadmill, i went to it and selected a climbing hill course. My legs muscles' started to pull on the 15th minute. So i had to stop on the 16th minute. I rested for a while and drove back home. Overall, i spent about an hour in the gym and that wasn't a great achievement because those uncles and aunties that went earlier than me were still there, looking pretty good in shape on those fitness cycles and treadmills. Haha! I shall hit the gym more often until Chinese New Year so that i'll look better and fitter on my newly bought clothes. xD

0 comments: