Monday, January 5, 2009

Dogs hunt for Roosters?

Well, i got up from my bed at 10.30am today and went downstairs. Yeah, i know i woke up quite late. xD I helped my sister who is in Form 4 now and those morning session students to sleep longer. Haha!

Okay, cut the crap. Saw the title of this post? Yeah, it may sound funny but dogs do hunt for roosters! I'm not joking!

This was the conversation between me and my mum this morning:
Me : Mum, i didn't sleep well lah last night. Our neighbour's dogs kept barking in the middle
of the night.
Mum: Oh? You slept until 10.30am still complaining ah? Oh ya! Talking about the dogs
reminded me of the incident that happened this morning while i was cleaning up the
kitchen.
Me : What incident? (still rubbing my eyes)
Mum: Our neighbour's dogs killed a rooster and ate it up!
Me : My goodness! Dogs ate a rooster?
Mum: Yeah, kampung rooster somemore.
Me : Hmm, cant blame the dogs lah. I guess they were too hungry.
Mum: True, he(my neighbour) has gone outstation for about a week already and there are no
food for all these dogs.

Our conversation ended and i went to take my shower. Can you imagine how hungry these dogs were? By the way, all these dogs were actually stray dogs and my neighbour takes them as his pets. He keeps all of them behind his house. It's not the kitchen, it's outside the house. He seldom feeds them. These dogs don't even have a proper shelter. Sometimes, he tied them up and sometimes he let them go freely to 'hunt' for their own food.

He usually ties them up at night. So when it rains at night and they are all tied up, they'll start to bark because they don't have a proper shelter to keep them from getting wet. This really disturbs the sleep of the neighbourhood here. Well, i must not blame the dogs but the owner. I hope he does something about it or he might get summoned by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Selangor(SPCA).

0 comments: