Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dush!

Dribbling, running, taking my steps and one, two, jump...... DUSH! Arghh...!
(that was how i fell during my basketball session with my friends this morning-it was like cicak man posing on the floor)

I got up with a cut on my left shoulder and the whole part of it turned blue black. Ohh, the feeling was terrible. Can you imagine a
85kg+187cm guy fell down and the only part that supported his whole body was his left shoulder? My goodness! Haha! I wasn't that clumsy okay, the court was so wet and slippery. xD The worst part was when i applied counter pain cream on my shoulder without realising that there was a cut there! Ouch!

And not to forget Soon Teck's elbow that made another part of my body turned blue black. Hey guys, it's not the part that you're thinking, it's my eyes. Haha!

After our basketball session, we bathed and headed straight to Aeon Bukit Tinggi. Had our lunch there in McD and watched Yes Man. The show was nice and funny. I think i laughed the most and the loudest in the cinema! =D


After movie, we walked around and Soon Teck went to APT for his hair cut. After his hair cut, we headed back home. Overall, it was a nice day for me and of course my friends too. =)

0 comments: