Friday, March 6, 2009

Work = Fun = Experience = $!

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates! Been pretty busy these few weeks; working and attending job training. Anyway, my Colgate project has ended. No more dressing up like a dentist who freaked out many little boys and girls who walked pass me. XD

Overall, i would say that working is kind of tiring but the experience i gained is the thing that counts. =D
Before my Colgate project ended, i was offered another two projects which are Coffee-mate and Fernleaf Kuat. Praise the Lord!

Fernleaf Kuat project started last weekend and will be ending this weekend. It's in Giant Bukit Tinggi also. So last two weeks i was the Colgate Guy, and this week, i'll be the Susu Guy. Haha! By the way, Coffee-mate project has just ended today. It started on this week's Monday in Inti College Subang Jaya. Basically, i worked for this Coffee-mate project over there for five days from Monday till Friday. It was very fun working in Inti College together with my other two partners. I really enjoyed working with them; the jokes we shared and the laughters we had were really the unforgettable ones. =D

My supervisor called me up yesterday and offered me another project which is Fernleaf Gump that will be starting on 28th till 29th March and 4th till 5th April in Econsave Pandamaran. Praise the Lord! =)

So that's all about my jobs' update. Will be back soon! =D

0 comments: