Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Genting Highlands

On the 22nd January 2009, i went to Genting Highlands with my friends. Had so much fun there! I'll let the photos do the talking. =)

The people that i went with were...

Wei Shern, Calvin

Soon Teck,

Lyon and

Alex


They went for Go Kart but i didn't because the helmets were smelly! xD

The best ride of the day, Cork Screw!

I was talking to Alex and laughing non-stop. Haha!

Spinner. See how many empty seats.

Pirate Ship. Also many empty seats.

13, yeah, that's our boat! It made my legs cramped!

All of us had to fit in that smelly vest. Maybe they shouldn't ask me to wear that but only Soon Teck because i can float better than him! Lol!

Astro Fighter. My legs were too long for it.

The childish side of me. =D

I was so lucky to sit in between two cameramen. =P

Space Shot. BEFORE. Thumbs up!

Our hearts were beating fast!

Space Shot. AFTER. Tongues out!

A group photo before heading back to Klang.

I've been to Genting Highlands so many times but this was the best trip ever. Had so much fun there but the only thing that wasn't that fun was i wasn't able to shout or scream with others because i lost my voice and could hardly speak. But overall, it was an enjoyable holiday although it was a one day trip.

0 comments: