Thursday, January 15, 2009

You're Hired!

Yes, i'm hired! =) Get it right! It's hired, not fired! Haha! I was supposed to receive an sms yesterday regarding the result of my interview but i didn't receive any. So i called up the company and asked about it. The people there asked me to contact the person who's in charge in Klang, John. I called him up and he asked me to call again today because he wasn't in the office and cant check for me. So i called him up again this morning and everything turned out positively!

I'm hired but i'll start working on February. It's not an everyday job. It's only weekends but not every weekend. John asked me to work on the 14th, 15th, 21st and 22nd of February for a two-week-project. That means i'll be celebrating Valentine's Day with those Bangladeshi workers who work in Giant and other workers as well. Haha!

Anyway, i'm happy that i'm hired and i cant wait to celebrate my Valentine's Day with Bangladeshi workers! xD

0 comments: